Tir-y-Don's Baronial B-day

Poster: iseulte@juno.com (Krista Y Randall)

There are sitll some on-board spaces left for Tir-y-Don's Baronial
Birthday (near Williamsburg VA) this weekend (April 4).  Mistress Tannis
is cooking the feast and I can tell you all from experience it is going
to be good!  If you want to avoid the $2 upcharge at the door you may
email me by 11 pm this Thursday  to get on the reservations list and pay
us at the door.  Gonna be feast shopping on Friday so if you want to
phone, leave a message on the machine with a call-back number (757)
722-5384.

Kitty Randall
aka Iseulte of the Red Cliffs
iseulte@juno.com