Re: Weather for Siege of Troy

Poster: Grumpy Witch <zofran@deepthot.ml.org>

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Carolyn Fodel wrote:

> Poster: Carolyn Fodel <deehay@rbdc.rbdc.com>
>
> Anyone know the weather forecast for Siege of Troy?  Two hours away here in
> Winston-Salem we are expecting rain (boo,hiss) Friday & Saturday.

*snort* This Atlantian-in-exile thinks rain would be dandy.  We got snow
Sunday night through Monday evening (with more expected in the mountains
later this week!)

Ayo
% zofran@deepthot.ml.org            Cheryl Martin, grumpy witch     %
% No Eddorian ever had anything even remotely resembling a sense of %
% humor.                        --  E.E. "Doc" Smith _Triplanetary_ %
%          http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/3715           %