Re: Weather for Siege of Troy

Poster: Jeanette Gugler <jgugler@mindspring.com>

At 18:03 03/31/98 -0700, Poster: Grumpy Witch <zofran@deepthot.ml.org> wrote:

>Poster: Grumpy Witch <zofran@deepthot.ml.org>
>
>On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Carolyn Fodel wrote:
>>
>> Poster: Carolyn Fodel <deehay@rbdc.rbdc.com>
>>
>> Anyone know the weather forecast for Siege of Troy?  Two hours away here in
>> Winston-Salem we are expecting rain (boo,hiss) Friday & Saturday.
>
>*snort* This Atlantian-in-exile thinks rain would be dandy.  We got snow
>Sunday night through Monday evening (with more expected in the mountains
>later this week!)

I have to agree that rain would be quite fine, right now!  The
"yellow-green" snow of pine pollen has made life miserable.

Allergic to Spring,

Theodora von Schmetterlingswald		jgugler@mindspring.com
	Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill
Argent, a fess azure, ermined argent,
between three pine trees couped sable and a butterfly azure.