Re: Weather for Siege of Troy

Poster: "alison rhodes" <arrow@hickory.net>

> Anyone know the weather forecast for Siege of Troy?  Two hours away here
in
> Winston-Salem we are expecting rain (boo,hiss) Friday & Saturday.
>
> Thanks in advance!

The weather is forecast to be rainy Friday and the morning of Saturday. We
of the Canton of Baelfire Dunn have put in a request with the powers that
be for sunny weather. Hopefully, this will work!! There are still space
left for feast, so if you would like to go, please contact Milord Liam
MacAyliffe (Ed Aliff) at (704) 732-4377 or <tubwrite@bellsouth.net> to save
you a spot! Thank you and I hope to see you there!

In the Service to Atlantia,

Lady Alison MacLeod, Chatelaine
Clan Campbell, House die Nocht Kinder
Canton of Baelfire Dunn