Fun dog regalia,etc

Poster: Lisa Leedy <alyclepal@mindspring.com>

Hi there,  I recently became the care taker of a full grown German Shepard
(fortunately housebroken) to compliment my household of indoor bunnies and
ferrets. Now that I have the entire food chain we will really see some fun
times I'm sure:>:>  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has done research or
has Ideas on any type of dog ornamentation for dogs at events?  I've seen
the period greyhound collars which are wonderful,  and was thinking of
collar or blanket ornamentation for the dog to wear when we "dress "her up.
Thanks for reading my strange request:)           Alyssa Celeste da Palestrina