Re: Fun dog regalia

Poster: "Genie Powell" <genie@vt.edu>

I'm not familiar with these period dog collars.  Aren't they just those
butch looking studded ones pictured in some illuminations?  I'm sorta
curious about animal ornamentation, as well.  Most pictures I've seen have
only had these man's best friends in leather collars and leashes.

Isabel

>Hi there,  I recently became the care taker of a full grown German Shepard
>(fortunately housebroken) to compliment my household of indoor bunnies and
>ferrets. Now that I have the entire food chain we will really see some fun
>times I'm sure:>:>  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has done research or
>has Ideas on any type of dog ornamentation for dogs at events?  I've seen
>the period greyhound collars which are wonderful,  and was thinking of
>collar or blanket ornamentation for the dog to wear when we "dress "her up.
>Thanks for reading my strange request:)           Alyssa Celeste da
Palestrina