Re: A response to Their Maj. Letter in the Acorn

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

Lord Steffan,
    I cannot imagine why you would wish to post such a remark in this
forum...and am appalled that you find it necessary to tell the rest of us
your opinion about Her Majesty's letter. Such remarks are best left unsaid,
or made privately to Their Majesties.

Rosine of Rowanwald