Re: A response to Their Maj. Letter in the Acorn

Poster: RowenRhys <RowenRhys@aol.com>

To those assembled here at the Merry Rose, Greetings!
I would first like to say that I am shocked and appalled by the rudeness on
this gentle's resonse.  I read the letter in the Acorn as I am sure that many
of us have and I saw it as an explanatory letter to avoid such comments as the
one to which I am responding.  Although this is a public forum one must use
good judgement and tact in one's expressing of their opinion for it to be seen
as a valid one in the eyes of others.  This gentle has shown no tact or
respect to their majesties...a respect which their position deserves.

In Service,

Rowen ferch Rhys