Re: A response to Steffan

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

understanding of the job of being a Monarch.  Please enlighten me Steffan
and explain what exactly Their Majesties have done to warrant such a
statement from you.  How exactly have they failed in your eyes?

"If you don't understand the job, don't bitch about how others handle it"

Duke Sir Logan Ebonwoulfe "who does  have a slight understanding of that
job"