Feast of St. Godiva

Poster: ginevra@bellsouth.net

Greetings all,
        Below is the flyer for St. Godiva.  There has been a change in the
"wetness"  of the site.  It's a girl scout camp and the new ranger lives on
site.  It is now a dry site.

                                             BORDER VALE KEEP PRESENTS THE
FEAST OF ST. GODIVA
     The Shire of Border Vale Keep calls all good pilgrims to come avail
themselves of the blessings of our patron, St. Godiva.  We expect a holy
apparition by St. Godiva Herself.   The shrine of St. Godiva will be open
from May 23-25.
ACTIVITIES...Site opens at 5:00 Friday and closes 12:00 Sunday

There will be Heavy Fighting, rapier and archery.  Authorizations begin at
11:00.  Tourney begins at 12:00. Armor inspections at 10:00
There will be a workshop given by professional bowyers.  By the time you
leave, you will have made your own English long bow .  Contact Lord Robert
Gryse the Forgotten for further details at bobalink@southconn.com -Class
limit to 10
The Rapier people will be allowed to design their own Fencing Fantasy tourney
Children's activities  are planned
A&S-----Open category-
The Sisters of St. Godiva will sell "indulgences"  & the Capuchin Monks
will be offering (what else) cappucino
Merchants welcome and encouraged.
Bardic in the Hall- Deeds of Self-Sacrifice & Purity
Followed by Dancing, then drumming
The pool may be open by this time.
FEES...$12 on board/on site, $7 on board/ off site $6 off board/on site,
$5 off board/off site, children 6-12 half off, 5 & under are free
SITE- Camp Tanglewood Girl Scout Camp- 2687 Columbia Rd., Martinez Ga.
30907 (No Pets allowed)  ABSOLUTELY DRY SITE-please, we don't want to lose
this site!
We are planning a breakfast bar of breakfast breads and hot drinks.
Donations requested.
DIRECTIONS -Take I-20 into Georgia and then take exit 65 (Washington Rd.,
Martinez), turn right and follow Washington Rd, until you get into
Martinez.  Take a left at Columbia Rd* and continue on until you get to
Camp Tanglewood which is on the right side of the road.  There will be
signs.
OR:  From I-20 take the 64B exit onto the Bobby Jones Expressway and then
turn left on to Washington Rd. At  Columbia Rd take a left and follow
directions from the *.
OR:  From exit 63-turn right onto Belair Rd.  Then turn left onto Columbia
Rd. and drive to the site.  This is the easiest route.
The other routes have more places to stop if you need stuff, but also quite
a few more lights.
Signs will be posted.
Autocrat:					Feastcrat:
Lord Sven Olafssen 			Lady Ginevra de'Rossi
mka  Doug Munitz			mka  Maria Munitz
2407 Ponderosa Dr.			same
Augusta GA 30906		                   ginevra@bellsouth.net
(706) 738-7990 nlt 10:00                           Menu available upon request

Please send reservations to: Linda Markman
338 East Hedge Rd.
Aiken,SC 29801          (803) 642-2287    jager@groupz.net
 Make checks payable to: Shire of Border Vale Keep, SCA Inc.