Re: Search for shoes

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Greg Lindahl wrote:

> Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>
>
> > Victor Gay. Glossaire archeologique du moyen age et de la renaissance. 1887.
> >
> > Does anyone (specifically you librarians out there) know if this is still
> > in print and what the ISBN would be. This information was lacking from the
> > site. The site where I encountered this book is;
>
> Books that old (1887) don't have ISBNs. I looked it up in UVa's
> catalog and there's a 1967 reprint, which also is too old to have an
> ISBN:

Glossaire Archeologique Du Moyen Age Et De La Renaissance
by Victor Gay

Hardcover
Published by Periodicals Service Co
Publication date: February 1989
ISBN: 081150042X

We've been here already, but I'll post the information again.  This can
be found very easily, at http:///www.amazon.com.  Just do a search on
author: Gay, Victor and it jumps right out at you.

As the lady (whose name I don't recall) posted earlier, amazon.com is an
excellent (and painless) resource to find books.  You should keep it
bookmarked for a good shot at getting the most current information.

_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://www.atlantia.sca.org