Re: Search for shoes

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> Victor Gay. Glossaire archeologique du moyen age et de la renaissance. 1887.
>
> Does anyone (specifically you librarians out there) know if this is still
> in print and what the ISBN would be. This information was lacking from the
> site. The site where I encountered this book is;

Books that old (1887) don't have ISBNs. I looked it up in UVa's
catalog and there's a 1967 reprint, which also is too old to have an
ISBN:

           Call Number:
                     CC 70 .G3 1967
                Author:
                     Gay, Victor, d. 1887.
                 Title:
                     Glossaire archeologique du Age et de la Renaissance.
           Publication info:
                     Nendeln, Liechtenstein, Kraus Reprint, 1967.
                     2 v. illus. 28 cm.
               Subject:
                     Archaeology--Dictionaries
               Subject:
                     France--Antiquities. Moyen

WorldCat says that it was also microfilmed in 1993 by the University
of Notre Dame, and at some unknown date by University Microfilms.

The UVa catalog is publically available, but WorldCat is not.

-- Gregory Blount