Re: Siege of Troy

Poster: "alison rhodes" <arrow@hickory.net>

> Howabout that Seige of Troy. Was that a kicking event or what? Feast was
great,
> the fighting was blast to watch, we even got to dance and go to a good
bardic
> circle. Anybody who missed it, I highly recommend going to it next year.
> daresay, it was the most fun event I've been to in a while. Vivat! Lord
Edmund,
> Lady Simkin, and the rest of Baelfire Dun!

Thank you! I and the rest of us 'Dunnians' are very glad everyone had a
good time! It was a bit cold but not really bad, campfires and drumming
took the chill out the air for me! The best moment was when my friend
MacAliffe received his GoA after all these years! Vivat! Does anyone have
any funny, or not so funny stories from Siege? I was busy most of the
weekend helping out the large group of newbies we had come!

Note to all Chatelaines and Castellans, check out your loaner garb! I
didn't realize what a shortage of quickie garb for newcomers I had, until I
ran out of men's garb! I am going to make a few extra t-tunics and w-pants
to cover those unexpected peoples.

In the service to Atlantia,
Lady Alison MacLeod
House Die Nocht Kinder