THE FINAL SOLUTION Re: their majesties

Poster: Greg Prevost <gregp@ix.netcom.com>

WARNING: The Sarcastic impaired, read carefully.

Well, if we must go extreme lets go all the way.  No King or Queen is allowed
to serve as Parents, upon winning Crown they must give up their children for
the duration of their Reign, that way those pesky children or ("spawn, hell
seed, fry, fruit of my loin, my incubus, demon seed, minion, beer fetcher,
yard mower, tax right off, pawn to use against a spouse, spoiled little shit,
chap, squirt, pain in my ass, most reliable alarm at 6 o'clock in the friggin
morning every goddamn day of my life for 13 years") will not be a bother to
the King or Queen.  The children should be given over to someone chosen by a
Curia to care for said "war orpans" till their parents step down or they reach
maturity.

    Since we know that our needs as a populace to have the full and complete
attention of our Royalty takes complete precedence over Their personal lives,
this seems the only workable solution.  Your Majesties, please turn Kayln
(sp?) over as soon as possible so you can get back to Ruling.

NOW CAN WE DROP THE SUBJECT?

Janos