Maintenance announcement: ATLANTIA.SCA.ORG

Poster: "Kevin of Thornbury" <kevin@maxson.com>

Greetings unto all from Lord Kevin of Thornbury, Web Minister of
Atlantia!

	Atlantia's mail relay is scheduled for relay and upgrade tomorrow,
April 12, 1998.  This means that any e-mail address that ends in
ATLANTIA.SCA.ORG will be temporarily unavailable.  Mail will be
queued, however, and any mail sent during the maintenance will be
delivered normally once my work is complete.

	THIS WILL NOT AFFECT ANY WEB PAGE WITH AN ATLANTIA.SCA.ORG address.
I'm not doing anything to the kingdom's web server tomorrow.

	I hope to have the repair/upgrade completed by 12 noon.

	Thank you all for your understanding.

I remain, true to Their Majesties' service,
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://www.atlantia.sca.org