News coverage

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

On Mon, 13 Apr 1998, Josh wrote:

> Now week 2 of the flaming of steffan. May I ask a favor of the patrons of
> the Rose? What I ask is for all to move onto another topic.  It is quite
> annoying to watch each and every patron take a shot at him for his rude
> comment. Which is probraly a fruitless quest, because he probraly just
> deletes each and every flame as he gets them, so lets move on to a new
> topic. Any suggestions on topics anyone?

Yes. I heard a 'rumour' (I won't say from whom...) that a newspaper in the
DC area wants to do a story on the current SCA and is planning on being at
the "Night on the Town" event at the end of this month.  Does anyone have
more information on this?

[RELATED BUT OFFTOPIC] Any of you computer geeks catch the story on Linux
that was on NPR last Wednesday?  I was at the installation event in the
'windowless federal office building' mentioned in the story, and even
though it didn't appear in the story, I was interviewed by the reporter.

In Service,
Istvan Dragosani
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy