Re: A new idea perhaps?

Poster: AEdric the Grene <AEdric@mindspring.com>

> Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>
>
> I was just visiting the webpages of the Shire of Inner Sea, Northshield,
> and I noticed something different.
>
> On their webpages they have an online awards recommendation form.
> http://www.northshield.org/award.html
>
> Gee, you know, maybe other people, like us could use that idea too.

An excellent idea, Magnus!    I don't know how Northshield directs their
submissions to the page, but having, for instance, a Windmaster's Hill
Kittyhawk recc emailed to the Baron of Windmaster's Hill while an AoA emails
to their Majesties, etc, etc would be nice.  Thus they don't pile up on a
Web Minister and make more work...

--
AEdric the Grene

Anglo-Saxon, KnowItAll wannabe, Cider drinker
Arms: Per Pale, sable and vert (or is it vert and sable...)
Legs: 3'6" (or so)