May meeting of the Storvik Brewers and Vintner's Guild

Poster: Ric and Joanne Loll <rics_am_cafe@geocities.com>

We gather on Friday night May 15th at 8 PM at my house in Silver Spring,
MD to discuss and demonstrate the use of 5 gallon Kornelius Kegs for the
storage and dispensing of fine beverages.  Directions are available in
The Drekkar (Storvik's Newsletter) or from me personally.  I recommend
you call rather than replying to this e-mail since our e-mail is
EXTREMELY unreliable.

Yours in service
Magnus McKinley
(301) 495-0256 (Before 9pm please)