Re: Offer of Aid concerning the Awards on Line idea

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

As to Corun's idea of publishing an easy to follow formatted awards
recommendation letter (gee almost sounds like that needs a copy write) in the
Acorn, I think that would be a wonderful idea.  Corun you should sit down and
plot one, then send it to Their Majesties for Their approval to then go on to
Rabah.

Just my thoughts on it,

Duke Logan