Re: Meteors and Swords/Fwd

Poster: Gene Bonar
Greetings rosies and Dr JP Hrisoulas,

I am thrilled you join our discussion and I think I speak for everyone when I say that you are throughly welcome to join any of our discussion you choose.

I have a friend that, I think, has just purchased one of your books. I am sure dozens of Atlantians are rushing to find your books as I write this.

Thank you for your contribution.