Sheep Raids

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (christopher m  dawson)

Greetings Atlantians,

	As some of you may know Sheep Raids is a "GO"!!!!!  Through the
good graces of our Earl Marshal, Duke Sir Richard Fitzgilbert, we have
been given permission to do authorizations.
	Also, in continuing to improve our kingdom, I would like to
invite any and all Marshals-in-Training to come and get some experience.

Thank you,
In Service to Atlantia,
Nikolai Bearslayer
Knight Marshal