Stierbach Picnic

Poster: Denise McMahon <baroness@stierbach.org>

Pardon our interruption of your regularly scheduled discussions!

I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that this Sunday,
April 26th, beginning at 1pm, our first in a series of fun filled picnics
will be held at Briar Patch Park in Sterling, VA.

Bring your picnic basket, armor, weaponry- whether sword, rapier,
pole arm, needle or knife and fork- and spend a pleasant Sunday afternoon
being medieval!

Baroness Kristin and Lord Sean Seamus will be in charge of this one,
so if you have any questions, please email them at:

ffelix@access.digex.net or seancartwright@erols.com

Directions:

Take your best route to either Rt. 7 or Rt. 28 heading for Leesburg.
Take the turn for Sterling BLVD.
The park is at the corner of E.Frederick and Sterling Blvd.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you Sunday!

- Baroness Rowan Berran