Re: New to sca

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <longshipco@hotmail.com>

>Hi, I am new to SCA.

Greetings!

Welcome to the SCA!

Where do you live?  Proximity will help people help you better.

I know nothing of vocal music, as in the time period I'm interested in
no music survived the ages.  But if you will post your location, those
closer to you who do know such things may be able to help.

Welcome!

Terry L. Neill                          Anarra Karlsdottir
The Longship Company, Ltd.              Bright Hills, Atlantia
www.wam.umd.edu/~eowyn/Longship/        Østvik Vikings

            It Takes a Viking to Raze a Village

longshipco@hotmail.com