Monies from events

Poster: Efenwealt Wyslte <wystle@ipass.net>

My lady and I were just balancing our check book, and I would like beg the
exchequers and autocrats of Atlantia to please deposit checks in a timely
manner. Most folks are real good about this (as the money often needs to get
into the account so that the check written to the site doesn't bounce).
Sometimes, however, it takes 2-3 months for checks to be deposited. That's just
bad business. For example- a check from an event last December that just cleared
our bank last week.

I'm not pointing fingers, and I don't want to hear explanations or excuses. I'm
just whining.

BTW, while we're talking about TNNP (well, we always are aren't we?) I just
wanted to share my own rather silly slant on it
http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Alley/2032/empire.html  I hope you have sense
of humor.