Pennsic Archery War Points at Northern Regional War Practice

Poster: Lorenzo <detoma@erols.com>

Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso,

It is with great excitement that I announce that thanks to the great help
and support of the Barony of Bright Hills we will have practice for the
Pennsic Archery War Points at the Northern Regional War Practice on May
17th. You will be able to hone your skills on the Advancing Man shoot, the
Castle Slit shoot and a full Clout Shoot. Unfortunately the announcement
didn't make it into the latest Acorn, so I would be grateful if you could
pass it along to as many people as possible. Remember, archery War Points
count for 4 out of the 10 War Points at Pennsic, so you can really make a
difference and help your Kingdom by shooting them at the War. As they are
not the easiest of shoots, practice really does help!
I hope to see you all there. For questions about the Northern Regional War
Practice, please contact His Excellency Baron Temur at temurkhan@aol.com.

In service,

Lord Lorenzo il Confuso
Deputy Kingdom Archer Marshal, Northern Region