Re: Arthurian material goof

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

We could argue for a rich oral tradition also, based on the stone frieze of
an archivolt in Modena Cathedral (Italy), which shows the abduction of
Guinevere and her rescue by Arthur and his Knights. The carving has the
names of the ppl running above the scenes, and dates from c1100-1125,
predating Geoffrey of Monmouth's _History_ .

Rosine of Rowanwald