Archery Classes

Poster: Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>

Greetings!!  Mundanely I am a 4-H Agent and we are planning an Archery Day with
3-4 other counties.  Right now we have some ideas for classes, but I am
wondering if anyone else has any other suggestions.  So far these are the 20
minute classes we have: they will construct an arrow, make a paper target, have
2 shooting classes and a history of the bow and arrow class.  In the afternoon
there will be a novelty shoot with prizes going to the top archers.  Please
e-mail any ideas to me at the address below.  Also, if anyone wants to
participate, the date is June 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Millstone 4-H camp
in Ellerbee, N.C.   We can always use willing adults to teach or help
supervise.  If we get several SCA adults, we could even call this a demo and do
some fighting or fencing!! Thank you for your help, Kari Kyst

--
Janine Honey Sutter
E-Mail  : jsutter@scotland