Re: [Windmasters] String Thing This weekend!

Poster: Donald Wagner <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Your Excellency!!

Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> Will this involve sharp things? Do I need to be authorized already or will
> you be doing authorizations on site? Falcone, what's the Red Tape say about
> this?

Thank you for your inquiry.  The term "string" does not appear in the
Red Tape even once.  The term "thing" does appear three times.  Once in
the Earl Marshals section and twice in the Chroniclers section.  There
is no Kingdom Laws affecting participation in the Windmasters' String
Thing, or if from South Carolina, the "Strang Thang".

Falcone