RE: [Windmasters] String Thing This weekend!

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering how the corporate insurance
would have handled things if I were unauthorized and something happened,
say Francesca accidentally ("Honest Corun, it was an accident." <bats eyes
innocently>) poked me really hard with an embroidery needle or Manus in
the heat and excitment of showing a new way to throw a wrap shot with the
loom shuttle whacked me in the head.....from behind.

Hmm.... so what is the blazon for a man wielding a shuddle?  There's a
device
only weavers would undersand! <G>

Rebecca