RE: Early instruments and music

Poster: "Robyyan Torr d'Elandris" <robyyan@mindspring.com>

> >Does anyone have either a web page or contact for a company in North
> >Carolina called Kelishek's music (this spelling is probably incorrect)? I'd
> >love to get their catalogs for music.
>
> http://www.kelhorn.com/

That's the old one, may not be working any more.  You'll have better
luck at
 http://www.susato.com/

Their address and phone number are also on my music page,
 http://shermand.home.mindspring.com/music.htm
--
 Robyyan Torr d'Elandris                          Dennis R. Sherman
 Kapellenberg, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia          Chapel Hill, NC