The Battle of Maldon

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

Greetings dear cousins! I have searched my castle from top to bottom, even
the middens, and cannot find my Anglo-Saxon Reader, thus no way to research
the above poem. Anyone that ever took an Old English lit course, that would
be willing to share the material with me, please contact me off the Merry Rose -
                                         Thanks muchly, Rosalind