RE: Oldest authorized rapier?

Poster: E L Wimett <SILVERDRAGON@Charleston.Net>

I am assuming that you are referring to the legendary (????) Viscount Edward Zifran of Gendy, late chairman of the Board.  He has borne that sobriquet for many, many, many years.  (I've known him since he moved to the East in the early '80's and he was called that even then.)

Alisoun the Ever-More-Decrepit