General politeness

Good Gentles,

This is not to lay blame or to ruffle any feathers. if such happens, then I do apologize beforehand, as that is not my intent.
The question I would pose then, is thus-
If a group, say Group A, helps another, say Group B, to host an Event, thereby making it a joint hosting of said Event, in Group B's jurisdiction, thereby going out of Group A's way to do so, would it not be polite, even as an aside, to mention this when posting the Event in either the Acorn or on the Web?
 Again I do apologize if I offend anyone.
Flame on, but don't burn me trees!}:)
In service,
Wolfe (from the safety of the highest branches of her Oak.)