Re: General Politeness

Poster: Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

I believe I know to what Wolffe is referring, and have discussed with her
offline one possible reason for the situation.

However, I cannot agree strongly enough with Nils:  If someone has done
something that bothers you, TALK to THEM about it before you get angry.

It is not easy; it may not be fun.  I wish I were better at it.  But it is
the route to avoiding a LOT of the misunderstandings and rifts which
otherwise plague our Society.  In the ten years I have been active, I have
seen a lot of them, and some that did not have to happen.

In service,
Lady Kat