Pennsic Official Message re: Pre-Reg. Deadline

Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@pop.net>

>From the Rialto:

Subject:
             Pennsic Official Message re: Pre-Reg. Deadline
        Date:
             01 Jun 1998 12:07:54 GMT
       From:
             excmairi@aol.com (EXCMairi)
 Newsgroups:
             rec.org.sca

Greetings, good gentles all.

Duchess Sedalia, this year's Pennsic autocrat, has just returned from a meeting
out at Coopers Lake Campground.

While we cannot say that the deadline for pre-registration has been extended to
a specific later cut-off date, we can tell you that the Coopers Lake Campground
Registration Office WILL CONTINUE TO ACCEPT PRE-REGISTRATIONS for at least
another week, if not longer.  Pre-registrations from outside of the U.S.A.
(i.e., Canada) will probably be accepted for longer than that.

Please continue to send the pre-registrations in if you have not already and do
not worry about trying to overnight them.  If you need a form, send an e-mail
message to Pennsic27@aol.com with your U.S. Postal address and one will be sent
to you.

Next year's pre-registration form will be included in this year's on-site
booklet (although no pre-registrations will be processed until January 1,
1999).  Hopefully this will ease next year's pre-reg. form crunch.

Baroness Mairi ni Raghaillaigh, Information Deputy - Pennsic 27