Reservation Date Extended for Highland River Melees!!

Poster: Greg Glewwe <glewweg@erols.com>

Unto to patrons of the Merry Rose, Greetings From Gregoire de Conteville,
autocrat for Highland River Melees!

In the fine spirit of Pennsic and for the convenience of the populace of
Fair Atlantia, the reservation deadline for Highland River is extended to
the middle of the second week of June, being on or about the tenth day of
that month.  Please send your reservations quickly else our fine Cooks
Guild will not know how many delicious Cold Sage Chickens to prepare, not
to mention how much of the spectacular Cold Pear Soup will be required.  In
fact, lest you should think that there will be nothing hot to eat, there
are always the grilled sausages and wonderful lentils and rice (and I never
liked lentils before this dish!!).  Our fine entertainments await you
cousins, please let us know if your coming!!

Any questions you may have can be directed to me, or you may check the
event announcement at the Acorn's Web page, conveniently linked below!

http://acorn.maxson.com/F-Jun-98/hrmelees.htm

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,

Gregoire de Conteville
Provost, AoA, SS, and Autocrat for Highland River Melees