College of St. Catherine of Alexandria

Poster: SheehanTA@aol.com

My Lords and Ladies,

I would like to announce that the College of St. Catherine of Alexandria will
once more be taking up its responsibilities and sponsoring classes at the next
University. St. Catherine's is devoted to the studay of all aspects of the
lives of women in the Middle Ages and Renaissance.  As dean for the next
session, I am seeking instructors.  If you have a class you would like to
propose, an idea you would like to develop, or know someone who might be will
to share their knowledge in our special field of endeavor, please contact me.

Your servant,

Deirdre O'Siodhachain, OL