AetC Rapier Correction!

Poster: lordkheldar@pop.mindspring.com

Unto all my Friends and Countrymen does Lord Kheldar the Fleet send a
somewhat sheepish greeting!

	My Friends,

	Whoops! I made a big fat error. The Rapier Marshalling Class at upcoming
Axillium et Concillium will start at 9am, not 4:30 pm. My great thanks to
Lord Rohern der Rhine for pointing out the error of my ways. I hope you all
will forgive me and my error, and show up for the event. If I can be of any
service, don't hesitate to ask!

Yours in Corrected Service,

Lord Kheldar the Fleet, Free Scholar
Deputy Kingdom Rapier Marshal for Atlantia
Minister of the Lists, Canton of Elvegast
Journeyman Chiurgeon at Large
Cornet Herald at Large

mka Rev. William L. Ham III
2713 Broadwell Dr.