Re: belly dancing

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

Steven Cole wrote:

> Poster: Steven Cole <SCole@bbtnet.com>
>
> In regards to the belly dancing class,  will it be open to interested non participants? :)

Why wouldn't you want to participate?  And why would you want to
distract the folks that are interested in learning?  If you just want to
watch some dancing, wait until they've learned and practiced and are
confident.

Not to be harsh, but from experience, I at least have a tough time
concentrating on learning moves (particularly belly dancing moves) when
people are staring...it makes me too nervous.

Miri