Re: Re: belly dancing

Poster: "Hilda Jean Smith-Beattie" <mariabeatriz.la.mora@mailexcite.com>

Well said Heather!!!!
IT seems to me..the difference between CLass and jam sessions or perfomrances is like the difference between theSCA and a comercial ren fair.....
Class= SCA...a particpatory sport..you are welcome as long as you play and learn WITH us!
Ren-fair=jam sessions or performances...you have come to BE entertained and occasionally join in for a few moments IF YOU feel in the mood but it is not necessary because all who are there know they are there to entertain the spectators......
Both situations have their place , but deciding on your own  to switch the rules from on esituation to the other would be, at best disruptive and unfair to those who came to participate by the rules. One's sense or chivalry and fairplay should make that obvious.
In service to the dream
Maria Beatriz la Mora
---
Dance for love
Love the dance
And date someone with massage experience!
c. Bambi;Annandale, VA 1997

http://www.mailexcite.com