Re: a little history lesson

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

> Donal uge-ber:
>
> >In a message dated 98-06-10 01:01:57 EDT, achbar@bellsouth.net writes:
> >
> ><< You people are fletching at his every statement.
> > He was trying to make us laugh and many are bolting off after him. >>
> >

> >WHAT?  You mean he's been stringing us along?  I've a mind to nock his block
> >off!
> >
> >~Donal  (who is glad the pun tax doesn't apply on the Net)
>
> Doesn't the very idea just make you quiver with fright?....Just the thought
> of having those tax collectors target my hard earned ducats makes me want
> to take flight.
>
> Yours,
>
> Lord Boroghul Khara/

I bow to the weight of yer expertise in these remarks, My Lords, and
draw comfort from the knowledge that at least I am not blinded by such a
bright shaft of illuminating commentary.  Thus I do not thumb my nose,
for you ring true and I shall not continue to pound away only to fall
short of the mark,yet it is not due to lack of spine.

And that is the long and the short of it.

Miri