Greeting

Poster: April & Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>

Greeting all,

Just came back from Auxillium and had a real good time.  The classes were
great, here is a big vivat for Lord Rohern on an event WELL done.

There was a football game scheduled there Sat. at 4:30pm and the players
started showing up at 10:00am.  It was the neatest thing to see heavy
fighters in armor and archers shooting on the field and all of these very
large football players watching.  Eventually they moved out onto the field
and the fighters and football players were practicing side by side, what an
interesting sight.
I wish I had a camera, because it was a Kodak moment.

I also want to brag... so please bear with me.
My Lord Stefan O'Reilly is now a member of the Order of the Golden Dolphen.
VIVAT  VIVAT  VIVAT....

In service
Lusia