Sunday Sunday Sunday

Poster: coty <kannon@acpub.duke.edu>

Unto the general populace do I Gaston Du Valmont deputy heavy marshall
and deputy rapier marshall for the canton of Elvegast send greetings and
warm wishes.

I just want to remind everyone that it is time yet again for our (wind
masters)  baronial fighter practice.  This months practice  will be held
at Carolina Pines Park this Sunday.  Remember you do NOT need to be a
fighter to come out and support the fighters.  There will be excellent
opportunities for you to learn anything you desire to know about either
combat archery, fencing or heavy fighting  so please join us and have a
good time.   Anyone needing directions to Carolina Pines Park can E-Mail
me directly. Don't miss your opportunity to come out and beat me like a
piņata.

Thanks,
Gaston