Re: method for Royalty Selection

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <longshipco@hotmail.com>

I would LOVE for the BoD to change Corpora and let individual Kingdoms
have some flexibility in the method of choosing the Monarch.  Perhaps
rotating methods could be tried.

The e-mail address for the BoD, if I recall correctly, is Board@sca.org

  - Anarra

>If the current system has problems, and I think it does, then >lobbying
the BoD to change corpora on this matter is not necessarily >a bad
thing. Whether or not it would be a wasted effort is, to me, >moot. If
you don't try, you'll never know what you could have >accomplished. :-)
Perhaps lobbying the BoD to make a principality a >test case would be
useful in determining the feasibility of such a >change.