Thanks to everyone!!!

Poster: Brighanna@aol.com

I extend most gracious thanks to all who responded to my plea for help!!!  I
have some good ideas and some good contacts now.   I have been playing for a
little over four years now, but I've been travelling back to my home barony of
Hidden Mountain. Now I wish to share my experiences in the SCA with the new
people I have been cultivating here in Greenwood. they have all expressed a
desire to start a small group here at some point, so here I am doing the leg
work, or type work as it were!   Again thanks to you all!!!!

In service to the dream,
Brighannagh Ceanteine