Archery shoot and workshop

Poster: Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>

Greeting all,

Come one come all to the Archery shoot and workshop, this Saturday and
Sunday, July 27th - 28th, 9am till dusk.
We will be shooting Royal rounds, IKAC and IKCAC for score.
There will be an ongoing archer marshal workshop all day, both days and
combat archer workshop.  So anyone who is interested in either being a
archer marshal or combat archer come on down.
We have plenty of room for campers if you need space.
If anyone is interested in a bardic circle at night, why not!

Any questions just call or write:
Zita Dominguez 639-8701 or zitad@mindspring.com (email may be out of service)
Steafan and Luisa O'Reilly (919)639-0120 or flamingbolt@mindspring.com

The sight is the O'Reilly home:
Direction from north:
Take your best route to Fuquay-Varina,NC.  Take hwy 55 east about 5 miles.
You will go past a small airport with a grass landing strip on the left.
The next blacktop road to the right is Kennebec Church road.  Make a right.
 Go about 1/2 mile and make a right onto Oak cliff lane into Kennebec
Acres.  Go to the first street on the left and make a left.  Go to the last
driveway on the left and you are there,  9917 Regal Drive.

>From the south: Take your best route to Angier, NC. Take Hwy 55 west about
2 miles. You will go past Ralphs Bar-B-Que on the right and the next street
to the left is Kennebec Church Road. Make that left and follow directions
from above.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
Labhaoise