Archery shoot and workshop

Poster: Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>

>Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:08:33 +0000
>To: Atlantia
>From: Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>
>Subject: Archery shoot and workshop
>Cc: Windmasters
>
>Greeting all,
>
>Come one come all to the Archery shoot and workshop, this Saturday and
Sunday, July 27th - 28th, 9am till dusk.
>We will be shooting Royal rounds, IKAC and IKCAC for score.
>There will be an ongoing archer marshal workshop all day, both days and
combat archer workshop.  So anyone who is interested in either being a
archer marshal or combat archer come on down.
>We have plenty of room for campers if you need space.
>If anyone is interested in a bardic circle at night, why not!
>
>Any questions just call or write:
>Zita Dominguez 639-8701 or zitad@mindspring.com (email may be out of service)
>Steafan and Luisa O'Reilly (919)639-0120 or flamingbolt@mindspring.com
>
>The sight is the O'Reilly home:
>Direction from north:
>Take your best route to Fuquay-Varina,NC.  Take hwy 55 east about 5 miles.
 You will go past a small airport with a grass landing strip on the left.
The next blacktop road to the right is Kennebec Church road.  Make a right.
 Go about 1/2 mile and make a right onto Oak cliff lane into Kennebec
Acres.  Go to the first street on the left and make a left.  Go to the last
driveway on the left and you are there,  9917 Regal Drive.

>From the south: Take your best route to Angier, NC. Take Hwy 55 west about
2 miles. You will go past Ralphs Bar-B-Que on the right and the next street
to the left is Kennebec Church Road. Make that left and follow directions
from above.