Raincheck: July 5th meeting ==>> July 19th

Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>

Greetings unto the Atlantia list from Earl Dafydd ap Gwystl, chair of the
steering committee for the movement considering a northern principality.

As many of you are aware, today, June 26, is the deadline for responses on
the northern principality polling that has been in process for the last
two months.

The steering committee has just had a meeting with Baron Alan Gravesend,
Atlantian Kingdom Seneschal.  Alan was very concerned that some people
might misinterpret the results if a complete and considered synthesis was
not presented at the meeting, and that presenting a brief synopsis of the
statistics might give an inaccurate view of the situation.

We discussed the time needed for the Kingdom Seneschal and the steering
committee to assess the polling results, and the additional time necessary
to analyze the results and create a considered report for presentation at
a general meeting.  In light of this, we agreed that the only solution was
to delay the TNNP meeting currently scheduled for July 5th by a week or
two.

Please pass the word on this reschedule to anyone who might have attended
the (old) July 5th meeting, which is cancelled, and who might wish to
attend the rescheduled meeting.

The new meeting will be on Sunday, July 19th.

We will get information about the time and site as soon as we can confirm
availability.

Sincerely,

Dafydd ap Gwystl
steering committee chair