thanks

Poster: coty <kannon@acpub.duke.edu>

I would like to thank everyone who took the time out to come and
practice with us this past Sunday at Carolina Pines Park, especially
those who came straight from war practice on Saturday.  We had a good
time, met some new friends and got beat on by some old ones.  I do have
twobits of lost and found that need claiming first is a rattan sword and
the other is a chair, so if you can be so kind as to check your stuff
and let me know if you are missing anything, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again for coming and I want to remind you that we are there darn
near every sunday so if you want to come out and play some more please
do.

gaston