One Year Project - Deepest Regrets

Poster: "M.  Stewart" <ms154@cornell.edu>

	Greetings All  -

	It is with deepest regret that I announce the failure of the One
Year Project.

	I must, at this time, cancel the project.   Please let your local
A&S officer
	know.   Forward this to them if you like.  I will try to send a
copy to them
	electronically,  and if time permits, by phone.

	The fault for this failure  is entirely mine own.

	I have moved out of Kingdom, and although I have tried every financial
	and possible contortion of my new responsibilities in the modern world,
	I cannot afford the time  nor the price of travel.

	I  sincerely apologize for the disappointment that this may cause.
	Please know that I have tried every path in an attempt to see this
cause
	through.   The shortcoming is my own, and I hope that my ambition
	and inability to see this responsibility through can be forgiven.

	One thing I have learned is this
	That in a  year, more may  occur than anyone ever dreamed possible.

	Pax,

	Bridgette Kelly MacLean